Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Power Blogger Review by Anita Campbell



Holding my breath for 3 months has not been easy. From the day that Anita Campbell, owner of Small Business Trends, said she would be reviewing Genuine Gems For Pearl Girls in her PowerBlog Review, I have been on shpilkes, aka antsy.

But then the fateful day of April 3 arrived. I held my breath, opened the site and read... She LIKES it!
How many blogs "bedazzle" the reader? Not many, I'll bet, but this one does....

The end result is quite readable and enjoyable. It reads a little like a magazine article, and draws the reader in.

Of course the jewelry is fabulous. All of the pieces look one-of-a-kind, and much of it is vintage. From the $100,000 natural Burma sapphire ring to earrings under $100, the jewelry covers a wide price range.

Feedback from a respected critic is invaluable for me since I develop internet material on my own. Thank you, Anita. You have made it possible for me to continue blogging with confidence.