Maurice Goldman Fine & Estate Jewelry Wholesale to the Public
Investment Value Jewelry
Four Generations Of Savvy Customers
- Name: PearlGirl
- Location: New York, New York, United States
Years ago, I never imagined I would be contributing to the business my grandfather established way back when... there was no internet, e-mail, or digital photography.
Over the years, I have co-authored a book, established, published and written an e-zine, and built an online business.
And then my father surprised me during a routine touch-base telephone call. ``I've been thinking... Maybe you see a way to use the internet for our business? Is there a way you could direct something like that?''
Well, blow me away. Professionally I was ready for a challenging opportunity. Our 90-year-old family business, Maurice Goldman Fine Jewelry was about to go online!
The learning curve has been steep. My street smarts and vocabulary have grown exponentially, as has my respect for my Dad. Our business issues are the same: to source new products, to market and sell to a growing customer base, while avoiding theft and fraud.
The process of building and managing the online extension of the business established by my grandfather brings me full circle. My cup runneth over.
- Emerald-Cut Emerald and Diamond Platinum and 18K R...
- Lapis lazuli Jewelry
- Burma Jade Jewelry
- 13.9 mm Tahitian Pearl Strand/Necklace 18" + Diamo...
- Diva Pearls Debuts
- Angelina Jolie Wows in Tahitian Pearl Choker
- Sharon Stone Spotted in Pearls
- Pearl Strands on Teri Hatcher
- Tahiti Pearls Gain Popularity
- Haloscan commenting and trackback have been added ...
Wednesday, October 11, 2006